.:[iGang]:. Clan & Servers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to .:[iGang]:. Clan Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inWebsite

Music and Humor.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
.:[i]Lucky:.
Clan Moderator
Clan Moderator

Music and Humor. Empty
PostSubject: Music and Humor.   Music and Humor. EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:19 am

Post Here some Musics you like and some anecdotes
Let's start this Topic.
No Insults plz.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I was a boy selling cakes on the streets of the port and said this:
- WATCH THE COOKIES D'GUESS, GUESS WHO WANTS COOKIES D'?
But a man comes and asks:
- Oh boy What are these cakes?
- Proof and guess!
- Well, how much?
- 20 cents.
The Lord of the money and the boy takes a cake with round shape and thinks to himself:
- Hey this looks like chocolate!
However evidence and. ..

Oh boy, but this is Sh*t!
- Congratulations, you guessed! "

hug

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"A koala was sitting in a tree, smoking a joint ...
A lizard that passed, he looked up and said:
- Hey, it's alright ... Koala? What are you doing?
The koala says:
- Enjoying a drill. Go up, man ...
The gecko climbed the tree and sat down next to the koala, enjoying a few joints. After a while the lizard said:
- Damn, Koala, my mouth is dry, I drink the river ....
The lizard, disoriented with the smoke, leaned a lot and fell directly into the river.
An alligator, when he saw her fall, swam to her, helping her up P'ra margin.
Then he asked:
- So, lizard? What happened?
The little lizard explained that she was enjoying some drills with the koala in a tree, was azambuada and fell into the river. The alligator said he would verify this story and, entering the forest, he found the koala sitting on a branch, crystal meth at all. The crocodile looked up and said:
- Hey! O you up there!
The koala looked down and said:
- Bitch-THAT-bore, Gecko.
How much water do you drank ?! "

hug

What happens when a metes tomatoes in the microwave?
Pinching the other -.-

hug

A mayor wanted to build a bridge and called three engineers: a
German, one American and one Portuguese.

- I for 3 million - the German said:
- One for manpower
- One for the material and
- One for my profit.

- I am over 6 million - suggested the U.S.:
- Two for manpower
- Two for the material and
- Two for me.
- But the service is first.

- I for 9 million - said the Portuguese.
- Nine?!? - Cried the mayor:
- It's too much! Why!?
- Three for me,
- Three for you
- And three for the German do the work ...

- Done!

hug

I Hope you like. lol!

Back to top Go down
Clan Moderator
Clan Moderator

Music and Humor. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music and Humor.   Music and Humor. EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:30 am

I like many Music For example - No Post Justin Bieber

. - Green Day ( 21 guns )

. - Green Day ( Holiday )

. - Linkin Park ( In The End )

. - Miley Cyrus ( The Climb )

. - Guns N' Roses ( Don't Cry )

And So many Mores.
Back to top Go down
.:[i]izZe:.
Clan Recruit
Clan Recruit

Music and Humor. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music and Humor.   Music and Humor. EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:50 pm

Love green day Smile thx
Back to top Go down
Clan Moderator
Clan Moderator

Music and Humor. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music and Humor.   Music and Humor. EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:59 pm

Me too Smile

Let make this Topic POWERFULL
Back to top Go down
Clan Moderator
Clan Moderator

Music and Humor. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music and Humor.   Music and Humor. EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:37 pm

"Psychiatrists say that:" ... one in four people has a mental disability .... "
Keep an eye on three of your friends ...
If they seem normal, the late are you! "

"If you leave the house and a bird shit on your head, relax and think about the perfection of Mother Nature, who gave wings to the pigeons and not cows."

"Woman is like the circus, the show is under the table."

"The hard part is not carrying the weight of the horn .... is to sustain the cow."

"After 40 years, the only thing the doctor makes a man eat fat, it's your own wife!"

"Love is blind, but marriage restores vision."

"The breasts are like an electric train: is done to children, but adults who are playing."

"Marriage is like an icy pool. The first sucker jumping is to pretend that water're good. "

"Politicians are like diapers, should be changed constantly and always for the same reason."

"The difference between a thief and a politician is that I choose, I choose the other!"

"Children in the front seat cause accidents. Accidents in the backseat can cause children."

"Live each day as if it were your last. One day you get it right."

"The best deal in the world is to open a whorehouse, at least if we fail, you can still eat the stok"

Hug !!
Back to top Go down
Clan Moderator
Clan Moderator

Music and Humor. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music and Humor.   Music and Humor. EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:47 pm

Dog eat so he Get down.
Dog make There Sh*t.
Dog Eating are Dead.
Dog win 10 races
Dog Get Seconds One on a Jump.
Dog Get to win.
Dog Get You Down
Dog Next Sleeping on her bedroom

Now Read what is in Red
Back to top Go down
Clan Moderator
Clan Moderator

Music and Humor. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music and Humor.   Music and Humor. EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:07 pm

Epic fail images.

.Music and Humor. Epic_Fail_by_thepaintrain

.Music and Humor. Epic-fail2

.Music and Humor. Eplus-leaf-324-post-3001

.Music and Humor. Eplus-leaf-324-post-2996

.Music and Humor. Eplus-leaf-324-post-2971

.Music and Humor. 25a4yfk

.Music and Humor. Holywater2sg3

.Music and Humor. Csownedso9

.Music and Humor. Simpsonhouse1Music and Humor. Burnsies04

.Music and Humor. 20090710elpepiint_1

.Music and Humor. Zvbtlqvz8wu

.Music and Humor. Epic-fail-percentage-display-fail

.Music and Humor. Epic-fail-mushroom-medley-fail

.Music and Humor. Epic-fail-price-tag-fail

.Music and Humor. Sale-fail-save-10

.Music and Humor. Book-fail-bananas

.Music and Humor. BSntIN7fer1yhjj6V1caR2Ibo1_500

.Music and Humor. Img004fvMusic and Humor. Dsc012772

.Music and Humor. Fail-owned-bmw-fail

.Music and Humor. Fail-owned-desk-ad-fail

.Music and Humor. 10may29-fail

.Music and Humor. HnpSr

.Music and Humor. Ima04

.Music and Humor. 129103945712486000

.Music and Humor. Ima02

Music and Humor. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNsUbs0QFLa7tYpAeX-k8X-21yabMH-zAFUz3QcppeTxqHbXwzGQMusic and Humor. Justin-Bieber-lesbian

This of Justin Biber its a fail...
What's The Diference?

I Hope you Like Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Music and Humor. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music and Humor.   Music and Humor. Empty

Back to top Go down

Music and Humor.
Page 1 of 1