.:[iGang]:. Clan & Servers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to .:[iGang]:. Clan Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inWebsite

I Am Sorry

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

I Am Sorry Empty
PostSubject: I Am Sorry   I Am Sorry EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 5:00 pm

I am sorry that I have let you all down, I am not a hacker. That was my first and last time ever hacking. I am devoted to iClan, I am sorry for giving it a bad reputation, I'm asking you all please, please forgive me, i have been selfish and immature, and do not know what was goinng through my head at the time. I was hacking tgat one time, because my speakers blew out and I coild not play nearly at all. I realize that hacking is agaimst our rules, and I will never hack again, I am just asking everyone to please, PLEASE forgive me, I swear that I will never hack again, inflict whatever punishments you wish, I am just asking you PLEASE forgive me. Take away my admin, kick me from iClan, do anything you wish. I am sorry Cyan, Shady, Shadow, and my other iClan friends. If you wish, I can take demos of myself daily when I am on. Once again, I am sorry. I am devoted to this clan and want to be in it untill it goes down. PLEASE forgive me, all of you, please...
Back to top Go down
.:[iA]Se7en:.
Clan Co-Leader

I Am Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Sorry   I Am Sorry EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 5:09 pm

Please get on Skype. We can talk. You will have 1 Admin still if you're lucky. [If i dont ban you]. I expect you to donate now for the sr8 server like you said. i think you owe me bigtime. [As in we need it with me not gamservers]. But most of all; Why? we are a new clan and we have been acused of hacking 2 times. and you go and fucking do it? We want our rep out there. We almost got kicked from FTWL and the tR Comp. iClan now all have to produce demos after the comp matches. We dont want to get a hacking reputation for this clan.

I am disappointed. I had higher expectations.

Last edited by .:[i]ShAdY:. on Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.izservers.com
.:[i]Cyan:.
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

I Am Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Sorry   I Am Sorry EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 1:26 am

D:<

Not happy.

I will only forgive you if you produce a demo of EVERY time you play well and then post it on these forums!

No
Back to top Go down
tR|-=[Josh_Nz]=-
User
User

I Am Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Sorry   I Am Sorry EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:35 am

Just for the record the demo and ip address been posted to the UAA.

Note: Once a hacker always a hacker.
Back to top Go down
Clan Co-Leader

I Am Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Sorry   I Am Sorry EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:44 am

we are part of the UAA. Irony
Back to top Go down

I Am Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Sorry   I Am Sorry EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:48 am

.:[i]ShAdY:. wrote:
we are part of the UAA. Irony

Irony indeed.
Back to top Go down
tR|-=[Josh_Nz]=-
User
User

I Am Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Sorry   I Am Sorry EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:54 am

Please get on Skype. We can talk. But most of all; Why? we are a new clan and we have been acused of hacking 2 times. and you go and fucking do it? We want our rep out there. We almost got kicked from FTWL and the tR Comp. iClan now all have to produce demos after the comp matches. We dont want to get a hacking reputation for this clan.

I am disappointed. I had higher expectations.

Izone clan has been dropped from tR|TS comp due to breaking rule number 1 (1. No cheating of any kind).

And shady how low can you go trying to maintain a member that is a confirmed hacker.
Back to top Go down
Clan Co-Leader

I Am Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Sorry   I Am Sorry EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:56 am

okay. i dont mind being dropped from the comp. i cant believe this Sn1pe noob now. he is now officially Kicked from iZone Clan and Banned on all iZone Servers..... Have a good life you fucker. ruin my clan's reputation...... [@sn1pe]
Back to top Go down

I Am Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Sorry   I Am Sorry EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:07 am

okay. i dont mind being dropped from the comp. i cant believe this Sn1pe noob now. he is now officially Kicked from iZone Clan and Banned on all iZone Servers..... Have a good life you fucker. ruin my clan's reputation...... [@sn1pe]

Finally, the inevitable. I guess it took a swift kick in the ass from someone in a higher position than you to actually follow through with regulations which your own clan - ironically the person who broke them in particular - put forth. Giving him moderator access on B3 and demoting to a "friend of iShit"? Seriously?
Back to top Go down
Clan Co-Leader

I Am Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Sorry   I Am Sorry EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:18 am

JohnBail wrote:

Finally, the inevitable. I guess it took a swift kick in the ass from someone in a higher position than you to actually follow through with regulations which your own clan - ironically the person who broke them in particular - put forth. Giving him moderator access on B3 and demoting to a "friend of iShit"? Seriously?

Well. i am the clan leader incase you didnt know and i didnt demote him to Friend of iShit, i removed his site admin and as he has made more than 5 posts on the forums it makes him friend of iClan,

EDIT: he is banned. ie. no Admin/Mod/Rcon/Ref or anything
Back to top Go down

I Am Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Sorry   I Am Sorry EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:26 am

Well. i am the clan leader incase you didnt know

Yes, I do believe I was able to infer this amidst the blinking advertisements and poorly constructed pages of this virtual dustbin you call a forum.
Back to top Go down

I Am Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Sorry   I Am Sorry EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:38 am

Delete me? Yes, that'll rid yourself of the plague that is hacking!
Back to top Go down
.:[i]Cyan:.
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

I Am Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Sorry   I Am Sorry EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 6:24 am

ahh, I have been here many times.

It is a sad occasion when a clan dies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Am Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Sorry   I Am Sorry Empty