.:[iGang]:. Clan & Servers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to .:[iGang]:. Clan Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inWebsite

3 MODs I have

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*u|R@g3b0rn
User
User

3 MODs I have Empty
PostSubject: 3 MODs I have   3 MODs I have EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 11:26 pm

Have you guys ever played the 1up super mod? Have you ever wanted to be able to have one of those? Well, I have a mod that is almost the equivalent of their mod. I also have a knife and pistol mod similar to that of {C9}One in the Chamber MOD. I also have a chaser mod, which is similar to that of the Zombie mod that is going around and becoming somewhat common. Let me know if your interested in having me show you guys these mods.
Back to top Go down
.:[iA]Se7en:.
Clan Co-Leader

3 MODs I have Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 MODs I have   3 MODs I have EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 11:31 pm

Heyy,

Currently we have a good moder. Although the more the merrier Very Happy Your Welcome to Join the Clan and Add some mods to our servers. (we are getting 2 more soon) Also, How much are you gonna charge for a mod? or are you gonna give it for free? I am on a tight budget so i can't really afford to much.
Back to top Go down
http://www.izservers.com

3 MODs I have Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 MODs I have   3 MODs I have EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 11:34 pm

I will hopefully be aable to donate 15$ in the next few days, shady, is that enough for a server?
Back to top Go down
Clan Co-Leader

3 MODs I have Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 MODs I have   3 MODs I have EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 12:44 am

I pay 15US per server per month. That is how much you need to donate monthly to keep it up. Me and linh pay for the Zombie Server currently so any other money i get is more servers. i have an Sr8 Only MOD that has no knifes and unlimited stamina. It also has no Fall damage Very Happy when i get a new server i will put it up. Or i can put SuperZombie which is hella fun too. Dying to put it up
Back to top Go down

3 MODs I have Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 MODs I have   3 MODs I have EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:45 am

Funny, Mr Niceguy, but I do remember a friend who told me how you took those mods from him. Claiming them as your own and flaunting them as clanbait, I see?
Back to top Go down
*u|R@g3b0rn
User
User

3 MODs I have Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 MODs I have   3 MODs I have EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:45 pm

No I did not "steal" these from him, truly he configured the knife and chaser's original versions, but the version of the super is completely my own, I created it from the files I have. Chernobyl/Defcon1 was not stolen from. No I was not using it as clan bait, I do not want to be a part of this clan, I was coming to see if you were interested in them.

Be assured that if you get persuaded by Chernobyl to accept him to the clan, he has been confirmed as a wallhacker by 1up, mombot files were found on his computer in a search he allowed the 1up members to conduct. All he does is bitch and moan about things not going his way.

Point is, if your interested in my changes to the chaser and knife, and my super version, let me know, otherwise you can deal with Chernobyl and have fun with his whinny shit.
Back to top Go down
Clan Co-Leader

3 MODs I have Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 MODs I have   3 MODs I have EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:15 pm

well. How much are you selling them for or are they a gift? and what do you want in return?
Back to top Go down
*u|R@g3b0rn
User
User

3 MODs I have Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 MODs I have   3 MODs I have EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 6:00 pm

Seeing as I don't have a working paypal account at the moment, payment is kinda useless. I would be charging around $15 each and the ability to update the files as I fix certain bugs that I notice or what others notice. I saw your Zombie mod and I had already been to 1up who was not interested seeing as they have their own mods equal to or greater than what I have.
Back to top Go down
Clan Co-Leader

3 MODs I have Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 MODs I have   3 MODs I have EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:07 pm

lemme think about it,

our modder, str33t, is doing okay and our zombie server is nice and the SuperZombie MOD server which i am unveiling in January is Finished but a bit buggy. Your welcome to add 1 of your mods to our server, although eventually we are swapping them out with dedicated that str33t will do completely, so your mod wont be on long
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

3 MODs I have Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 MODs I have   3 MODs I have Empty

Back to top Go down

3 MODs I have
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:[iGang]:. Clan & Servers Forum :: General Forum :: UrbanTerror-
Jump to: