.:[iGang]:. Clan & Servers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to .:[iGang]:. Clan Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inWebsite

Sr8 Only Server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
.:[i]Cyan:.
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

Sr8 Only Server Empty
PostSubject: Sr8 Only Server   Sr8 Only Server EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:03 pm

The sr8 only server needs to have knives turned off and made so you are locked into a certain gear set up.

Pretty needs to be made like |DB| Sr8 Only lol... they have a pretty good mod there.
Back to top Go down
.:[iA]Se7en:.
Clan Co-Leader

Sr8 Only Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sr8 Only Server   Sr8 Only Server EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:55 pm

DB has a mod. if you want it like that then we need ppl to donate money to buy the server from NFO so i can get it moded
Back to top Go down
http://www.izservers.com

Sr8 Only Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sr8 Only Server   Sr8 Only Server EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:17 pm

.:[i]ShAdY:. wrote:
DB has a mod. if you want it like that then we need ppl to donate money to buy the server from NFO so i can get it moded

I will be donating in december hopefully. Smile
Back to top Go down
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

Sr8 Only Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sr8 Only Server   Sr8 Only Server EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:42 pm

I was thinking, maybe you can get a refund on that GameServers.com SR8 only server and then donate money so we can get one with a mod?

GameServers.com offers a 5 day money back guarantee.

I will also be donating some money once I get my refund from GameServers.com lol
Back to top Go down

Sr8 Only Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sr8 Only Server   Sr8 Only Server EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:43 pm

I have had my Gameservers.com server for about 9 days now D:.
Back to top Go down
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

Sr8 Only Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sr8 Only Server   Sr8 Only Server EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:50 pm

Damn

Maybe turn it into something else and I will donate the money for a server for SR8 Only that can have the mod on it?
Back to top Go down

Sr8 Only Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sr8 Only Server   Sr8 Only Server EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:51 am

We can make it a knife only server maby, lol! or a regular TS Server, but I will still donate at least 15$ to help out the clan Very Happy and for maby an alien or super server?
Back to top Go down
Clan Co-Leader

Sr8 Only Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sr8 Only Server   Sr8 Only Server EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 1:06 am

If you both donate 15 us each, i will maybe try an sr8 only with no knives and also i can make SuperZombie Also known as Alien Server. @sn1pe, maybe just pay it till the end of the month and dont pay next month, give it to iz. For now the sr8 Only will become a Knifing Lounge.
Back to top Go down
http://www.izservers.com
Sponsored content

Sr8 Only Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sr8 Only Server   Sr8 Only Server Empty

Back to top Go down

Sr8 Only Server
Page 1 of 1